MEMBER LOGIN / register
Knauf is a multinational producer of building materials and construction systems, headquartered in Iphofen, Germany. Knauf has over 23,000 employees in over 40 countries, and has a turnover in excess of €5.6billion.
My Xuan Ceramic is one of the leading housewares ceramic manufacturing company in Vietnam, exporting most of its production to Europe with total headcounts over 300 and sales over $5m and main customer being Ikea.
Own 5 warehouses with modern frozen and chill system and big delivery team at 5 sites, we are finding a good candidate for Logistics Manager. Dynamic, experienced and good educated people are welcomed for this vacancy.
Accounting Manager - II VI Vietnam
II-VI Incorporated and its divisions and subsidiaries utilize expertise in synthetic crystal materials growth, optics fabrication, electronics component manufacture, and more to create high-tech products for a wide range of applications and industries. Founded in 1971, II-VI Incorporated is headquartered in Saxonburg, PA, and maintains manufacturing facilities, distributors, and agents worldwide. II-VI Incorporated is a public company, traded on the NASDAQ under the stock symbol IIVI.
- Oversee Accounting Function.
- Maintain, improve and compile Accounting Procedures so as to make sure Accounting operations are systematically adhered to the certain hierarchies.
- Have a good grasp of building, updating and maintaining Standard Cost system.
- Well understand of variances constituting disparities between Standard Cost & Actual Cost.
- Work closely with production team to jointly tackle problems related to Scrap, WOs, productivity and so on.
- Monitor compliance of accounting procedures, tax regulations and Vietnamese accounting standards.
- Monthly release the Closing Timetable to be a workflow reminding Accountants as well as other relevant departments of strictly conforming to the closing deadline.
- Oversee monthly closing process.
- Assist in preparing Financial Statements.
- Prepare Balance Sheet Reconciliations to be a tool for analysis.
- Prepare Payroll Related Journal Entries.
- Review Journal /payment vouchers & Petty cash claims.
- Work closely with relevant managers to have an in-depth analysis of expenses substantially impacting on every department, making sure the expenses are in line with the budget.
- Take responsibility for the entirely taxable reports, making sure the reports are done in accordance with aims & regulatory system stipulated by Tax offices and authorities.
- Update, publicize and interpret the new circulars & decrees of tax as well as other realms of tax impacting on the company.
- Follow-up the company insurance program such as Property Risks, Business Interruption, Public Liability, Personal accident.
- Assist in preparing 5 year plan, budget, and rolling forecast (If any).
- Assist FM in internal and external audits.
- Other tasks designated by FM.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3 years related experience in the same position with international companies.
- Good interpersonal and managerial skills
- Have integrity, is independent, self-motivated, accurate and able to lead and manage a team of accounts assistants
- Numeric, have effective oral and written communication skills in English and good interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of standard computer software and ERP systems
- Priorities will be offered to those who have intensive understanding of Costing system
- Works in standard office/manufacturing environment.
- Ability to handle stress, proactive thinking, good initiative, and readiness for changes are essential demands at work.