MEMBER LOGIN / register
Knauf is a multinational producer of building materials and construction systems, headquartered in Iphofen, Germany. Knauf has over 23,000 employees in over 40 countries, and has a turnover in excess of €5.6billion.
My Xuan Ceramic is one of the leading housewares ceramic manufacturing company in Vietnam, exporting most of its production to Europe with total headcounts over 300 and sales over $5m and main customer being Ikea.
Own 5 warehouses with modern frozen and chill system and big delivery team at 5 sites, we are finding a good candidate for Logistics Manager. Dynamic, experienced and good educated people are welcomed for this vacancy.
Business Development Manager for Profiles - TRG International
TRG is a market-leading global professional services firm focused on delivering technical excellence. TRG adds value in a challenging and dynamic market by delivering the right IT solutions that work quietly and brilliantly in the background, freeing our customers up to focus on their core http://trginternational.com
Location : Ha Noi / Ho Chi Minh
Profiles International SEA ( http://www.profiles-sea.com )
- Profiles International SEA offers assessment solutions that enable organisations to select the right people for the right job and develop them to their full potential. We work with clients across the employee life cycle to enhance the productivity and performance of individuals, teams, and organisations.
- This position is primarily responsible for (1) acquiring new clients, further developing existing clients, and working with designated Strategic Business Partners to help them expand their portfolios & provide initial sales training; and (2) interfacing with the Client Services team to maximize the value for every client, using team selling as a primary means to accomplish volume growth.
Sell innovative employee assessment products to the organizations in Vietnam.
Acquire new clients, further developing existing clients, and working with designated Strategic Business Partners to help them expand their portfolios & provide initial sales training
Interface with the Client Services team to maximize the value for every client, using team selling as a primary means to accomplish volume growth.
Manage entire sales cycle from prospecting, calling, meeting, conducting needs analysis, proposing solution, negotiating, and closing the deal
Generate new business opportunities through networking & establishing channel partnerships.
Manage and strengthen relationships with existing clients & partners to drive growth
Independently handle sales activities from the beginning to the end
Fulfill a personal sales target.
Consultative sales & client management skills
Negotiation and project briefings skills
Proven track record in selling high value products/services/solutions to companies.
Excellent consulting, selling, negotiation and persuasion skills
Great presentation and communication skills
A “Can Do” attitude and willing to give things a go
- Business Development Manager in Vietnam: Fluent in both English & Vietnamese
- Business Development Manager in Singapore: Fluent English
- Business Development Manager in Thailand: Fluent Thai & good English
- Business Development Manager in Laos: Fluent Laoatian & good English
- Business Development Manager in Cambodia: Fluent Khmer& good English
- Business Development Manager in Myanmar: Fluent Burmese & good English
- A university degree
- 3 or more years’ experience in selling human resource development related products, solutions or services.
- A background in HR solutions sales, organizational development or management is a must
- A good understanding of human resources management services industry
- High level contacts & relationships within companies & organizations
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary package + attractive commission policy.
- Training opportunities: soft skills and products skills
HOW TO APPLY
- Step 1: Email your updated CV to HR Department via email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Preferred language for received applications: English and your first language)
- Step 2: Complete our assessments (Please take the assessment in your mother tongue) via the assessment link will be provided after you submit your resume
- Step 3: Only short-listed candidates who we think fit our requirements and our job vacancies will be contacted for interview.
*The assessments are a key part of our recruitment process. You will receive your individual reports after you finish the assessment and we hope that you enjoy reading them.