Logistic Manager - Fresenius Kabi Asia Pacific
Fresenius Kabi is the leader in infusion therapy and clinical nutrition in Europe and in its most important countries of Latin America and Asia Pacific.
With around 15,600 employees throughout the world, Fresenius Kabi belongs to the leading companies in the field of infusion and clinical nutrition therapies and has subsidiaries and production locations in many countries of the world.
The qualification, willingness and dedication of the employees form the basis for the success of Fresenius Kabi.
Therefore, it is the goal to adopt a future-orientated personnel policy as a way of contributing to a stabilization and expansion of Fresenius Kabi’s position on the world market.
The internationally oriented personnel policy serves to specifically promote employees in accordance with their qualifications and their specialist and personal skills, according to the needs of the company.
If you are looking for a new challenge in an exceptional environment, please join the career site of Fresenius Kabi.
- Report to Finace Director
- Be responsible for managing processes involved in a supply chain/ logistics operation and liaise with a variety of parties, including manufacturers, distributors, transport agents to handle transportation, inventory control, warehousing, and ensure structures are in place to monitor the flow of goods and materials, delivery times, transport costs and performance evaluation in efficient manner.
1. In charge of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Prepare inventory forecast and coordinate with Regional Logistics Department/Production Plant for orders and goods delivery;
- Ensure the availability of stock for local in-market demand and production planning schedule for all products of Fresenius Kabi Vietnam;
- Highlight to the Management when there is any supply issue, logistical problems. Discuss and coordinate with Regional Logistics Department/ Sales Department/ all relevant parties on alternatives and take necessary actions to resolve or handle unexpected situation;
- Manage incoming shipments and shipping documents (contracts, agreements, B/L, invoice, packing list, etc);
- Manage inventory for all products of Fresenius Kabi Rep Office and expand to be in charge of Fresenius Kabi Bidiphar’s products once requested by the Management;
- Be first point of contact for all supply chain and logistics related inquiries;
- Solve conflict/problem between distributors and production side;
- Ensure compliance to import requirement (import license, exemption permit, shipping document, etc.) and regional requirement. Closely co-operate with Regulatory Department to make sure imported goods strictly follow Ministry of Health’s requirements and governmental legal requirements;
- Develop logistics systems, procedures and practices, and make recommendations for improvements and modifications;
- Undertake assigned regional projects for logistics and supply chain management.
2. Build good relationship with government departments, distributors, manufacturers, business partners, regional office
3. Have sound knowledge about logistics, supply chain management and regulations
- Attend all the required meetings and trainings
4. Make reports
- Timely furnish reports as required by local management, Regional Office on monthly and ad-hoc basis
5. Build teamwork and co-operation spirit
- Develop and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
- Highly co-operate with colleagues, get along well and help colleagues in the job
- Share best practice and learning with colleagues to build knowledge and competence
- Maintain good interpersonal professional relationships
6. Comply with Company’s policies, regulations and local applicable laws
- Ensure Company’s confidentiality i.e. intellectual property, product, price, Sales and Marketing strategies, salary information, profit and loss, business results, etc
- Perform any additional tasks as reasonably requested by superiors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign Trade/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management
- At least 3 years of experience in import-export, logistics, supply chain management, experiences working in MNC is preferred
- Good communication skill and presentation skill in both English and Vietnamese
- Competent in using computer software relating to jobs
- At least 2 year of experience in technical service preferably in MNCs
- Initiating Action
- Planning and Organising
- Driving for Results
- Contributing to Team Success
- Work Standards
- Building Partnerships
- Decision Making
- Customer Focus
- Gaining Commitment
- Facilitating Change
- Delegating Responsibility
- Sound knowledge about logistics, supply chain management, and regulations
- Business and market awareness
Fresenius Kabi Asia Pacific Ltd
19th Floor, 35 Nguyen Hue St., District 1, Hochiminh City, Vietnam