Procurement Manager - Interflour Vietnam
Interflour Vietnam Co., Ltd., 100% FDI, a part of the world’s largest Manufacturing and Flourmill Corporation.
The company operates the first privately-owned grain terminal and a modern warehouse / storage infrastructure which provides storing grains services to the Company and its customers.
Interflour is committed to teamwork and its employees and adopts the Performance Review System to both measure and recognize achievements of employees and to provide constructive feedbacks, training and development programs to the employee resulting in the personal growth and development of its employees.
- Develop, plan, and manage programs to meet Company purchasing commitments
- Manage the complete purchasing and contract administration functions as required to meet program commitments
- Develop purchasing strategy with emphasis on quality, price, delivery, and service necessary to meet requirements
- Evaluate and negotiate on the vendor quotations by utilizing purchasing analysis techniques and implementation of proper contracts with emphasis on quality, price, delivery and service necessary to meet requirements
- Identify the appropriate items to purchase and evaluate suppliers’ capabilities
- Lead Purchasing team with accountability on direct/indirect buy, and cost reduction targets
- Develop, implement and lead overall supplier strategy which include ensuring the integrity of the sourcing process and optimizing productivity, quality and fulfillment
- Lead a team in developing complex and comprehensive supplier/buyer contractual relationships to meet the business needs.
- Ensure supplier compliance with regulatory and reputation requirements
- Update information to all purchasers
- Perform Cost analysis
- Prepare / verify contract with suppliers
- Closely with function department specific at Operations field
- Building strong working relationships both internally and with key suppliers
- Prepare monthly reports and yearly budget.
- Daily coaching and job assignment to improve subordinators’ competences
- 4 years experience in the same field
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of the manufacturing management such as production and inventory control, and standard cost systems.
- Fluent in English. Toeic required: 700
- well know supply chain procedures