Production Planner - My Xuan Ceramic
About My Xuan Ceramic
My Xuan Ceramic is one of the leading housewares ceramic manufacturing company in Vietnam, exporting most of its production to Europe with total headcounts over 300 and sales over $5m and main customer being Ikea. The company is in the process of investing in new production line on order to increase its production capacity as well as extending its products portfolio with objective to increase its sales significantly in the coming future.
Job Position: Production Planner
The Production Planner, working in cooperation with the Production Director, the Purchase team and the statistic team, will schedule the material resource planning as well as the good workflow and operations according to already established manufacturing processes and norm times.
The production planner has the responsibility of confirming to customer the delivery time and makes sure each operation meets shipping dates according to customer orders.
1. Analyze all work orders for completeness of material and resources based on customer orders.
2. Monitors the status of assigned work orders and projects, Detect operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
3. Schedule, expedite and coordinates the delivery and movement of critical material.
4. Build up and revise bills of material in SAP
5. Know, monitor and revise production documents, procedures and drawings.
6. Support and initiate Lean Practices in 5S, Kaizen and continuous improvements, value stream mapping and visual controls.
7. Create, follow up and report the weekly and daily planning to all related department
8. Book and confirm weekly dispatch on customer IT system
9. Liaise effectively with all the department of the company to ensure on time planning (purchasing, finance, statistics, production, IT)
Main KPI’s are: On Time delivery and Stock level management
• Engineering education in material/operations management or equivalent, best would be in a Ceramic
• At least 2-3 years of experience in planning
• Detail oriented, accurate and efficient with strong problem solving and time management skills.
• Ability to read engineering drawings and to create bill of materials.
• Working knowledge of ERP / MRP systems especially SAP would be an advantage.
• Very good command in Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel) and strong in Database system in general
• Experience in Solid Edge or Solid Works an asset.
• APICS certificate would be a strong asset.
. Good English a pre requisite
. Knowledge of Lean, Kaizen, Theory of constraints would be a plus
Salary: negotiable, depending on candidate qualification and experience