Purchasing Staff - South East Asia Shipyard
South East Asia Shipyard (SEAS) was established in Vietnam at the end of 2006.
SEAS builds medium size, aluminum and steel vessels of up to 120 meters in length. Shipyard is specialized in offshore crew boats, service boats and sea going tuna fishing vessels.
Seas objective is to build medium aluminum and/or steel ships with high value added and European standards at competitive prices.
Shipyard is now building offshore crew boats can also be building according to the mother company Group Piriou design such as: Tug boats, Trawlers, Dredger, Passenger ship, Patrol vessel.
- Looking for suppliers
- Following up the informatics files of suppliers evaluation
- Looking for new products
- Managing purchase requests issued by production respectingtechnical specificationsand deadline
- Creation of articles with complete description
- Negotiating price, timing and payment terms for each order.
- Input data of each order on FOCUS and follow order until the delivery
- Insuring after-sales service nearby the production ( quality of product, quantity, price…) and eventually return to supplier
- Following-up non-conformities
- Managing relations with suppliers
- Following up product documentation (manuals, instructions…)
- Training and qualifications: Bachelor + have a good knowledge of technical products
- Technical capacities expected: knowledge of technical products which they ensure the purchase, knowledge of different payment process.
- relational capacity is expected , to propose, innovate , reactivity in case of hazard management, self-control (stress) , be independent and being able to work in team, integrity, convey a good image of the company, organization, prioritize work and handle emergencies first, communicate internally and externally, rigor.
- 4 year's experience in purchasing
o Languages: English mandatory
o Informatic : Office package, Focus, Internet
Evolution of career possible:
- Be responsible of products more and more strategics , costly and subcontracting.
- Become procurement manager
Deadline to apply: 31/03/2014
Salary: 500 - 800 USD
South East Asia Shipyard (SEAS)
1042 Huynh Tan Phat, Xa Phu Xuan, Huyen Nha Be, Tp. HCM