MEMBER LOGIN / register
Knauf is a multinational producer of building materials and construction systems, headquartered in Iphofen, Germany. Knauf has over 23,000 employees in over 40 countries, and has a turnover in excess of €5.6billion.
My Xuan Ceramic is one of the leading housewares ceramic manufacturing company in Vietnam, exporting most of its production to Europe with total headcounts over 300 and sales over $5m and main customer being Ikea.
Own 5 warehouses with modern frozen and chill system and big delivery team at 5 sites, we are finding a good candidate for Logistics Manager. Dynamic, experienced and good educated people are welcomed for this vacancy.
Purchasing Supervisor - II VI Vietnam
II-VI Incorporated and its divisions and subsidiaries utilize expertise in synthetic crystal materials growth, optics fabrication, electronics component manufacture, and more to create high-tech products for a wide range of applications and industries. Founded in 1971, II-VI Incorporated is headquartered in Saxonburg, PA, and maintains manufacturing facilities, distributors, and agents worldwide. II-VI Incorporated is a public company, traded on the NASDAQ under the stock symbol IIVI.
- Manage the purchasing function by co-ordinating, planning to ensure that purchased goods arrive on time; at the right specification, quality, and quantity; at good services and at the competitive prices.
- Prepare the purchase contract/purchase order by consulting with superior on terms and conditions of the contract to ensure that terms and conditions are in line with department and company objectives
- Co-ordinate with other functions on non-raw material purchase, service purchase by communication, discussion to ensure that specification and requirement are fully understood in a quality, timely manner at target price / cost
- Directly involved with critical issues involving suppliers to ensure achievement of target price/ cost
- Do sourcing & localize to cost down.
- Negotiate pricing, discounts and contractual terms for all selected vendors
- Optimize shipment for cost saving
- Make comparison for best freight/ forwarder
3. Master Data and ERP Application
- Create & Maintain purchasing’s master data correctly in Glovia.
- Study and make use of Glovia application to improve job quality.
- Generate various purchasing and special reports to support purchasing job.
4. Supplier Management
- Co- operate with QA to qualify material & supplier
- Maintain and update AVL monthly.
- Monitor key supplier performance monthly and take corrective action when necessary.
- Promote supplier relationship.
5. Inventory Management
- Co-ordinate with Planning on raw material planning by regular communication, updating information to ensure that raw materials are available at the optimum level
- Analyses information & make effort/ initiatives to achieve stock target.
- Maintain and manage documents in compliant with ISO.
- Responsible for timely and consistent communication with department terms.
- Maintains a positive attitude and is cooperative in working with others.
- Adapts readily to changes in work caused by new requirements and/or situations
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
- College diploma or Bachelor
- 2+ years experience in purchasing and able to use ERP software (Glovia preferred). Demonstrated ability to work in a team based environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to handle stress, proactive thinking, good initiative, and readiness for changes are essential demands at work.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and process procedures
- Good supplier sourcing and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Desire and ability to work in a dynamic and professional environment.
- Ability to work in a team and cross function's coordination.
- Integrity and understanding of purchasing code of conduct.
- Ability to present company's image in regional purchasing network
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
- Works in standard office/manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to a variety of compounds, solvents and chemicals.
- Ability to excel in a cross-organizational, cross-cultural, global team environment
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to deal effectively with differences of opinion, to influence, to draw ideas from others.