MEMBER LOGIN / register
Knauf is a multinational producer of building materials and construction systems, headquartered in Iphofen, Germany. Knauf has over 23,000 employees in over 40 countries, and has a turnover in excess of €5.6billion.
My Xuan Ceramic is one of the leading housewares ceramic manufacturing company in Vietnam, exporting most of its production to Europe with total headcounts over 300 and sales over $5m and main customer being Ikea.
Own 5 warehouses with modern frozen and chill system and big delivery team at 5 sites, we are finding a good candidate for Logistics Manager. Dynamic, experienced and good educated people are welcomed for this vacancy.
Supply Chain Manager - IFB Holdings
1. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is a brand of high-end coffee stores with more than 700 stores around the world. Born in Southern California in 1963, our company is proud that always offers coffee and tea products with best quality to our customers.
Report to: CEO
Direct relationship: Operation team, Project team, Marketing, Accounting, Admin, Company Group
Indirect relationship: Legal team, IT
Lead initiatives to reduce total cost (Study substitution, new ideas, value creation, proper changes for better price and or better quality, regular discuss with suppliers for potential development which can being benefits to the company, reduce operation complexity(procedure, workflows)
2. Determine sourcing risk and screen supplier based on a set of criteria; quality, performance, pricing, etc. Understand supplier capability, their expertise, and competitive commercial and technical operation.
Propose the selected suppliers to management with appropriate analysis for decision making. Be a proactive coordinator between the company and suppliers in developing new material/product with best cost, quality and competitive advantages. Build good cooperation with relevant individuals/ function within group of company for benchmarking, understand customers, good market intelligence and update relevant Vietnamese regulations.
3. Monitor supplier performance based on result provided and frequency feedback to suppliers an evaluation for further action plans for improvement or recognition.
Coordinate with relevant function to handle complaints and ensure problem/claims are solved properly
4. Create forecasts and assist Planning Operations from the forecasting stage through demand management and material planning.
Responsible for inventory accuracy and reporting
Coordinate smooth delivery between Warehouse Management Service Provider and Stores
Regular tracking of deliveries with Warehouse Management Service Provider.
5. Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures
Define and implement Purchasing KPI’s and targets among the team, keep track and record the update status accordingly
Establish and/or update established company purchasing and contracting policies and implement processes to ensure compliance with policies.
Assist the growing international organization with purchasing needs
6. Manage all Import/Export activities of the company
Handle Import/Export documentations, regulations and procedures
7. Others as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above
- 3-5 year of experiences in same position, especially in F&B company
- Analytical, good communication & negotiation skills.
- Strong commitment to business targets, task oriented
- Good organizing and planning skills
- Basic financial/tax knowledge, basic legal knowledge.
- Good command in English
Job Success Factors:
- Leadership in action, coaching skill
- Good understanding of Company structure and business direction
- Good negotiation, communication, analytical and planning skill, problem solving, Self-motivate
- Specific in-depth knowledge on the assigned task especially F&B knowledge
- Good purchasing skills and processes
- Initiative, cost awareness
- Personal Attributes
- Honest, dependable, committed, trustworthy
- Flexible, quick manner, proactive, service minded, team-work
- Ability to work under pressure with positive attitude