MEMBER LOGIN / register
Knauf is a multinational producer of building materials and construction systems, headquartered in Iphofen, Germany. Knauf has over 23,000 employees in over 40 countries, and has a turnover in excess of €5.6billion.
My Xuan Ceramic is one of the leading housewares ceramic manufacturing company in Vietnam, exporting most of its production to Europe with total headcounts over 300 and sales over $5m and main customer being Ikea.
Own 5 warehouses with modern frozen and chill system and big delivery team at 5 sites, we are finding a good candidate for Logistics Manager. Dynamic, experienced and good educated people are welcomed for this vacancy.
Technical Support - TRG International
TRG is a market-leading global professional services firm focused on delivering technical excellence. TRG adds value in a challenging and dynamic market by delivering the right IT solutions that work quietly and brilliantly in the background, freeing our customers up to focus on their core http://trginternational.com
- Network operation and management: Proactively monitor, analyze and provide remedial action to resolve network problems and maintain networks at 100% availability
- Analyse and fine tune network traffic and bandwidth utilization
- System & Network management including monitoring and management reporting for Storage, Servers, Networking equipment, desktop and printers.
- Customer support services such as site survey, preventive maintenance, problem resolution (either on site or remote support within guaranteed response time)
- Customer communication: feedback reporting and escalation and notification to appropriate work groups, keep reporting flow accordingly
- Providing highest levels of customer support and satisfaction
- Design and installation of LAN/WAN solutions. Troubleshooting critical Hardware, Software, Server, LAN and WAN related problems
- Installation of Databses, OS, Application Software
- Perform shift duties on rotating schedule to maintain call centre on 24x7 basis
- To meet the customers on a regular basis to discuss processes, issues and future plans as well as review levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Prepare guidelines and policies for IT security, data protection, and email/internet usage
- Our technical team are required to take and maintain multiple professional certifications.
- Expected to attain Instructor level as a reflection of their technical ability.
- University Degree in Information Technology
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE, MCDBA etc) is highly desirable
- Cisco Certification (CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP etc) is highly desirable
- Knowledge of security solutions (CheckPoint, PIX, ISA etc) is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Ms Exchange and Lotus Notes
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, Visio and SharePoint
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to diagnose problems quickly and recommend solutions
- Structured and systematic worker
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Vietnamese
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to work independently as well as within virtual global teams
- Committed to hard work, continual learning. Dynamic, self-motivated
- A self starter able to work both independently and within teams to strict deadlines and targets
- A 'Can Do' attitude and always willing to give things a go
HOW TO APPLY
- Step 1: Email your updated CV to HR Department via email : email@example.com (Preferred language for received applications: English and your first language)
- Step 2: Complete our assessments (Please take the assessment in your mother tongue) via the assessment link will be provided after you submit your resume
- Step 3: Only short-listed candidates who we think fit our requirements and our job vacancies will be contacted for interview.