MEMBER LOGIN / register
Knauf is a multinational producer of building materials and construction systems, headquartered in Iphofen, Germany. Knauf has over 23,000 employees in over 40 countries, and has a turnover in excess of €5.6billion.
My Xuan Ceramic is one of the leading housewares ceramic manufacturing company in Vietnam, exporting most of its production to Europe with total headcounts over 300 and sales over $5m and main customer being Ikea.
Own 5 warehouses with modern frozen and chill system and big delivery team at 5 sites, we are finding a good candidate for Logistics Manager. Dynamic, experienced and good educated people are welcomed for this vacancy.
Transportation Manager - Total Vietnam
Total is one of the largest integrated oil and gas companies in the world, with activities in more than 130 countries. The Group is also a first rank player in chemicals. Its 97,000 employees put their expertise to work in every part of the industry – exploration and production of oil and natural gas, refining and marketing, new energies, trading, and chemicals. Total is working to help satisfy the global demand for energy, both today and tomorrow.
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- In charge of the day to day operations of the transport/Logistics department.
- Being the first point of contact to transporters for all arising issues.
- Manage, direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles.
- Manage all costs and expenditures related to transportation.
- Periodically evaluate performance of the contractors to maintain its quality up to our requirements
- Negotiate and authorize contracts with equipment and materials suppliers, and monitor contract fulfillment.
- Arranging for the induction and training to subordinates and drivers.
- Maintaining accurate administrative records.
- Responsible for all HSE activities related to transportation.
- Proactively manage, instruct the logistics activities to meet all fluctuated delivery requirements, especially in Lubricant and LPG products.
- Appraising staff performance and also taking disciplinary measures when required.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Mechanical background is highly preferred. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 7 years in logistic field with at least 3 years in managerial position.
- Flexible, adaptable character.
- Good at communication and negotiation skills.
- Mature and good at management skill
Mr. Huynh Son Thuyen – HR Department
Phone: 08. 62998486