Warehouse Supervisor - Jonathan Charles Fine Furniture
Jonathan Charles was founded in 2004 and has grown steadily ever since. Jonathan Charles can now be found in high-end furniture stores like Harrods, and antique shops all over the world as well as from selected interior designers. We specialize in English and French replicas of famous antiques as well as our own casual and eclectic designs.
At Jonathan Charles, we reproduce the finest English & European Antiques as well as developing and manufacturing our own unique mid-century, art deco and transitional designs.
Our Collections are distributed through a number of partners to some of the best and most renowned retail stores and interior designers throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, the Middle East and Africa.
Our attention to design detail and exceptional quality standards differentiate us from our competition. These qualities have been instrumental in our success and have facilitated our rapid expansion from 12 employees in April 2004, to over 1,500 today.
By way of illustration, and as part of our unrelenting quest for perfection, we established a foundry in-house, allowing us to manufacture all of our own hardware. Accordingly, when a new piece of furniture is designed, we can incorporate exquisitely unique handles, hinges, locks and even keys to compliment the piece. We believe that it’s our ability to focus on the smallest detail that ensures our continued success.
The next stage of our journey, 2013, will see us move into a new purpose-built factory, further facilitating the pursuit of our greatest obsession….the design and manufacture of only the finest quality furniture, and of ensuring that our name Jonathon Charles remains synonymous with the finer things in life.
As a successful and modern company, we are looking for hardworking and ambitious people to develop our company’s organization and structure. We are firmly committed to developing a management structure that consists of the best Vietnamese managers available, capable of working with European and American Managers with a single focus of maintaining our company’s status as the best furniture exporter in Vietnam.
We are currently having more than 1,500 employees with ambitious plans to expand rapidly over the next 12 to 24 months. We have outstanding commitment to CSR (Corporate Social Responsibilities) and offer a very competitive benefits package as well as the opportunity for Vietnamese to climb to the very top of the company career ladder.
- Go around the warehouse area at every morning for ensure the area arranged tidy & clean.
- Tightly co-operate with Purchasing/Planning and Production to ensure that procedure is smoothly.
- Arranging space for new materials arrival following the Importing Schedule from IE Dept.
- Arrange workers unloading, counting and receiving materials incoming, working OT if needed.
- Report to Warehouse Manager about shortage quantity if any (When the actual quantity is less than the quantity recorded in invoice).
- Arrange that recovered materials are identified and isolated separately.
- Arrange necessary document for warehouse staff to update Goods Receiving Note (Materials code, name, Quantity and Location) on Database.
- Work closely with worker to make sure that they always select right kind of materials that needs to be issued.
- Make sure Materials Stock Card must be updated when issue out.
- Weekly, monthly to organize to check the stock balance and physical quantity to ensure the physical quantity tie back with record quantity.
- Analyze the materials ageing report on monthly basis and discuss with Planning/Purchasing to use it effectively.
- Arrange materials for annual stock count at year end.
- To be responsible for follow up company's rule and regulation and taking care of property and equipment.
- Other related work assigned or requested by warehouse Manager.
- MALE (35 - 45). Intermediate Accounting degree or higher qualification and major in Warehouse operation to be preferred.
- At least 5 years work experience in warehouse.
- Good in computer skill (MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point)
- English B level or higher.
- Good communication skill.
- Organized, accurate and above all honest.
Jonathan Charles Fine Furniture
5/5 Tan Thoi Nhat 8 street, Hamlet 5, Tan Thoi Nhat ward, District 12